UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, ALL PARTS ARE GUARANTEED 6 MONTHS AGAINST FAILURE. THESE TERMS ARE POSTED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
We do not cover any labor on parts purchased or warrantied.
** Some parts may include a different warranty as noted on the sales receipt and/or other documents(s)
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- All returns must be accompanied by a sales receipt, absolutely NO exceptions.
- No Refunds, exchanges, or yard credit issued after 90 days.
- We reserve the right to replace incorrect, defective, or otherwise unsuitable parts before issuing a credit.
- No refunds on the following:
- Special order items
- Smog parts
- Body sections cut from the vehicles to order
- Take-off parts
- Parts installed in any non-stock application (off-road, racing, coversions,ect.)
- Parts disassembled for any reason
- Parts installed or handled improperly
- Electrical parts and/or parts purchased for diagnostic testing
- All parts being shipped back for credit or exchange must be accompanied by a return authorization number. Return authorization numbers are valid for 10 days from the date of issuance. Part(s) returned must be received within 10 the day period.
- Return freight arrangements and charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- ALL returned parts must bare our identifying mark.
- Claims for adjustments, pertaining to body parts only, must be made at time of delivery.
- Refunds will be issued according to the manner of original payment. Check refunds will be issued up to 10 days from the return of the part)s)
- All deposits are void and forfeited after 30 days unless specified otherwise on the receipt.
- Approved refunds are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at the time of purchase of a core charge will be included with the sale.
- The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are brought in within 30 days, unless otherwise specified.
- Core refunds on used parts will NOT include sales tax per state regulations.
- Cores must be complete. Cores for rebuilt parts must be rebuildable.
6 Month standard warranty on all parts, unless otherwise stated.
We do not warrant suitability of engines or other parts for compliance with California or other state’s smog regulations. This determination is the customer’s responsibility and must be done prior to purchase.
All rebuildable vehicles and body parts are sold on an “as is” basis.
There is no warranty on any parts used for any type of racing or off-road use, including engines and transmissions.
We do not certify mileage on engines or transmissions.
Engines come with a standard 6 month warranty. An additional 6 month warranty can be purchased for 10% of the purchase price.
Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked blocks, and excessive smoking. We do not guarantee against oil leaks. Engine accessories left on the motor for convenience are not guaranteed.
Engines and cylinder heads have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of the tab is melted out or the heat tab is removed, the guarantee is void.
Transmissions come with a standard 6 month warranty. An additional 6 month warranty can be purchased for 10% of the purchase price.
Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly. Gears are guaranteed to be in working condition. There is no warranty on gears and case breakage caused by abuse.
We do not warranty incorrect read end ratios unless the customer specifies the correct ratio at time of purchase.
Parts are guaranteed to work for 6 Month, unless otherwise stated. No warranty is provided for problems arising from improper installation, faulty subsystems, or improper electrical connections.
The warranty does not apply if parts are damaged or taken apart by customer or if motors and/or transmissions are not installed by a registered repair facility. Except for the limited warranty, all used parts are sold “as is” with all faults. There are no other expressed or implied warranties.
BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY FOR SAFTEY AND PROFORMANCE
Because the conditions of the use are beyond our control, seller assumes no obligations or liability for the performance of the articles. You must establish for yourself whether these articles are suitable for your use.
All used merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards and/or hire an expert to so inspect.
Buyer affirms that before he entered into this agreement, the seller requested that he examine the product to ascertain whether there were defects in the product which would make the sale unacceptable to him or her; the seller afforded to the buyer an adequate opportunity to make such examination before entering into the agreement and that the buyer has examined the product as fully desired for the purpose of determining whether there are defects.
Home - About
Us - Inventory Search - Track
your package - FAQ - Newsletter
The words Mitsubishi, Saturn, Dodge, Chrysler
Plymouth, Ford Mustang, Lexus, Acura, Honda , Subaru,Toyota are used solely
to identify a make of automobile and does not imply or indicate any
affiliation or relation with the manufacturer or distributor.
reserved by MST Recycling - Copyright
2006 - 2017